Using Illustrator without Internet.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use illustrator ... can't I use illustrator if I'm not connected to an internet line? why? It is not possible, because.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claudio,

Thanks for reaching out. You can use the apps in offline mode with a valid software license for a limited period. The apps attempt to validate your software license every 30 days. For more details refer to the below help article:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My internet has gone down today and it will not let me continue to use Illustrator. I am on a monthly payment plan for the full suite. A warning comes up and you cannot do anything - it just closes Illustrator down.  Is there something I need to be able to do to carry on working? It is a joke if I cannot work offline, very bad service and affecting my deadlines with my customers. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

{Renamed by MOD}

This message was reported as a bug before for another reason (when exporting renamed file ) and it has been fixed in version 24.3.0

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
lenahf LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the latest version - I only updated yesterday! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines