Highlighted

vector not sharpe

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Problem with a vector that i'm making.
It looks like this on the Work Table. 

it' all blurry and not sharpen i have tried with 72dpi and 300dpi resolution and also to use the resolution in wich i'm going to use this vector (Social Media).
This is how looks like:

any suggestion on how to fix this?

Topics

Bug, Draw and design, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

vector not sharpe

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Problem with a vector that i'm making.
It looks like this on the Work Table. 

it' all blurry and not sharpen i have tried with 72dpi and 300dpi resolution and also to use the resolution in wich i'm going to use this vector (Social Media).
This is how looks like:

any suggestion on how to fix this?

Topics

Bug, Draw and design, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please tell us in exact detail what we are looking at?

• Are these screen captures?
  • Are they exports?
  • If they are exports, how exactly are you exporting out the images?
  • etc…

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Are these screen captures? Yes 
  • Are they exports? The first one is original, the second one in the circle is an export and then put on a Fb Page Test
  • If they are exports, how exactly are you exporting out the images? I'm exporting in Png at 300dpi with graphic optimization interlaced.
  • I Need to Put this Logo on a Facebook Profile page and a Cover. Now i'm working on a 800x800 72dpi working table in Rgb 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you immediately view an image exported out from Illustrator? Does it look good? Does it only look bad once you've uploaded it to Facebook? Facebook is famous for heavily reducing image quality and presenting a less than optimal graphic for the world to see.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does look bad even when i export the image from illustrator, i know that facebook reduce the quality but i don't understand why even without putting on facebook is still bad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How big in pixels is the image that you are exporting out?

What method exactly are you using to export out your images? Could you post screen shots where appropriate.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image is 800x800 pixel 
Png Method 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try exporting using this...
File > Export > Save for Screens

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there still editable text in the image?

If not, use Antialiasing "Artwork optimized Supersampling"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems that if i dont put the outline is more clear and thereisn't the effect of fading.
Before i tryed to export for Web but was too much pixelated

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No editable text inside i used that option but not worked 
WHIT ART OPTIMIZATION 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Felicho,

The stroke is very thin for such as use/size, which might call for just one colour. But even with that, the artwork has a thinness that may set a smallest viable final size in pixels by pixels. It may be worth looking at different sizes, from ridiculously large to obviously too small, to get an impression.

A few of the keys to best possible appearance are to ensure that the artwork is exported/saved to the exact size in pixels by pixels that it is used at in the final presentation (the 300 PPI resolution is rather good at destroying quality (a convincing kind of overkill), you can try, and compare). This can be done by using 72 PPI at the exact same size on the Artboard, or (simpler and safer) by using Legacy Save for Web where you can set those px values; and by using PNG (24) rather than JPEG (.jpg). These efforts may be destroyed by FB, of course, but you can see whether they make a difference in the immediate raster image result(s).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK i will try, is possible to delete this thread? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Felicho,

I know of no way to delete a thread.

Apart from that, I for one hope you will report your findings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines