• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

very slow after possible ms update?

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5 days ago I had no problems with Illustrator, but since 2 days I can't do a simple copy-paste within an 4 mb drawing. It take 4 minutes to paste. Is this a known problem? Is there a solution? I use now an old laptop not connected to internet. It is a little better, so I think it has tot do with an update.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I hope Adobe Illustrator is working as expected now.

If you have issues further with the performance, you may follow instructions given on this help article(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illustrator/td-p/11561981).

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual specific system info and details about the documents nobody can tell you much. Unless you have activated the still optional 20H2 cumulative update there wasn't even any critical Windows update recently, so that is an extremely unlikely cause.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. Now CS6 is working as usual, I can continue doing my work with the old version. But the 2021 version is still onworkable for me. We are in contact with the helpdesk for the last 5 days and they are still looking into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I hope Adobe Illustrator is working as expected now.

If you have issues further with the performance, you may follow instructions given on this help article(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...).

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines