Very slow

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have update ultimate Illustrator, is good but there is only a problem, is slowness.

That is, when I open a vector file if there are milion milions of traced elements it goes very slow to load, it goes very slow to move...if there are every traced elements is good and speed..

How is a possibile if my MacBook Pro 2018 have 32GB of RAM

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In some illustrator documents, it may be useful to close the PDF version and save it.

After giving your document "save as" command, turn off the "Create PDF Compatible File" option.

When you want to turn it back on, it will be opened very quickly and recorded.

Ekran Resmi 2021-04-28 00.40.20.png

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you but this is only if ia save file.....when I open file from AI or EPS is every time slow....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. In addition to the response given earlier, I'd request you to follow the suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) & let us know if it helps to improve the performance of the app.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but forgive me, I say of illustrator nor InDesign 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My apologies. Link has been corrected. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines