View using GPU not working after going Outline (Ctrl+Y)

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue that everytime I enter Outline Mode, when I go back to Preview Mode I lose my GPU Perfomance, it turns gray and I can't activate it. So I have to reopen the file or create a new one so GPU works again.

I'm using the latest Illustrator version (25.1 64-bit) and NVIDIA 1060 6GB 461.09 version

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 25, 2021
lambiloon Adobe Community Professional , Jan 25, 2021
Hi try to check in 2020 version if this is working fine may be this is bug in latest version....regards

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try to check in 2020 version if this is working fine may be this is bug in latest version....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem, the drivers were updating and resetting the settings but it works if I do this first:

1. CPU view mode

2. Contour

3. GPU view mode

4. Preview

This is the only way it works for me, and there is no need to turn off and on the program, I rolled back to the version below and while I work in it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines