Highlighted

Wacom tablet pen pressure won’t work on Illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

my (old model) Wacom tablet pen pressure will not work on my Mac. Here are some details:

-pressure works on my windows laptop

-I believe it works in photoshop just not illustrator 

-the pressure option is greyed out

-it has previously worked on this mac before 

-I have made sure all system preferences are appropriate such as accessibility 

-I unfortunate don't know the models of the tablet but it is old and the only Wacom driver that works is 6.2.0w4 all the others will not allow the tablet to work. 

I know that the tablet itself works as it's fine on my windows laptop it just will not work on illustrator in my Mac. 

I feel like I'm going in circles trying to make this tablet work so would really appreciate any insight as to why it isn't! 

thanks

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Wacom tablet pen pressure won’t work on Illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

my (old model) Wacom tablet pen pressure will not work on my Mac. Here are some details:

-pressure works on my windows laptop

-I believe it works in photoshop just not illustrator 

-the pressure option is greyed out

-it has previously worked on this mac before 

-I have made sure all system preferences are appropriate such as accessibility 

-I unfortunate don't know the models of the tablet but it is old and the only Wacom driver that works is 6.2.0w4 all the others will not allow the tablet to work. 

I know that the tablet itself works as it's fine on my windows laptop it just will not work on illustrator in my Mac. 

I feel like I'm going in circles trying to make this tablet work so would really appreciate any insight as to why it isn't! 

thanks

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which model is it?

Which system is it?

Which Illustrator version?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0