Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warping when applying an image to a perspective grid shape with

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am having a problem where I can't get an image to project onto a perspective grid without warping away from the edges. Screen shots are below. I add a rectangle to the plane I want to project to, I import the image and embed it, I select both the image and the rectangle and then select Envelope Distort -> Make with Top Object. The last image is the result I get. What I want is the image to be projected flat onto the bottom plane. I would appreciate any advice! 

Thank you,

added rectangle on perspective planeadded rectangle on perspective planeimbedded figure and selected bothimbedded figure and selected bothapplied envelope distort, but image is pulled away from the edges of the shapeapplied envelope distort, but image is pulled away from the edges of the shape

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines