Highlighted

web site building

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i am trying to build web site i need one on one help over the computer was trying to study by my self but its not that easy . of course i pay for the time need few hr just to get jump start or if any one  hase any batter ideas thank you

Topics

Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

web site building

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i am trying to build web site i need one on one help over the computer was trying to study by my self but its not that easy . of course i pay for the time need few hr just to get jump start or if any one  hase any batter ideas thank you

Topics

Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What sort of site do you want to build? If you want to make a portfolio site, I'd recommend using Adobe Portfolio. If you want to post other types of content, I'd recommend using Adobe Spark. Both of those are pretty simple to use--you mainly just insert your content and Adobe hosts it. You can also use InDesign and publish online. Another option with InDesign is to use it with the in5 plugin to output HTML5 content that gives you more flexibility.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator is a vector graphics app not often associated with web design & development.  Although you can certainly use Illustrator to create web icons, logos and infographics in SVG (scalable vector graphic) format.

But before you do any of that, you need access to a visual code editor like Dreamweaver and have a working knowledge of code  -- HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, JavaScript -- as well as a responsive framework like Bootstrap. 

Read the chapters, work with code samples and take quizzes at the end.

If you're not a serious web developer, feel free to use any of those online DIY site builders like Adobe Portfolio, Squarespace, Wix or Webflow. You won't learn much but you'll be up & running in no time.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines