• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird pixelated preview of an object in Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, so i got a problem. Few days ago i accidentally pressed some keyboard shortcut and i dont know which, and it made everything pixelated (as shown on picture), before i pressed the unknown shortcut, everything was smooth. Please help, i would appreaciate if somebody knew the shortcut or setting. Thanks to everyone who will help in some way.

defaulthzv2n9jn8bon_0-1626116658032.png

{Reanmed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Just RobboCZ,

View>Pixel Preview?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I would like to know if the step suggested above worked for you? If not, I would request you to try reset your preferences (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html).

Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings, and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Also, if resetting preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just RobboCZ,

View>Pixel Preview?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, it helped me, problem fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For my part you are welcome, Just RobboCZ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, I almost had a heart attack when this happened to me LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome, Marley.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I would like to know if the step suggested above worked for you? If not, I would request you to try reset your preferences (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html).

Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings, and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Also, if resetting preferences doesn't fix this issue, you may try turning off the GPU Performance under preferences (ctrl/cmd+k > Performance > uncheck GPU Performance).

Feel free to let us know if you still need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, it fixed the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear you're back on track.

Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines