Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird Problem with Window-Width

Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi peeps,

i've got a weird Problem with Illustrator, like you see it in the video.

I'm not able to shrink my right windows, specially the »Layers«-Window.

It is only possible when the »Layer«-Window is at its own and not combined with other Windows (for examle the color palettes).

But the window jumps back to the wider width as i click on my working area...

In General: Don't know how other people think about it, but its annoying that the newer version of illutrator, indesign and photoshop get worster, unstable and have weird problems like this. The fact that Adobe dont let me use older versions, which are more stable in my opinion (2017/2018), make this even more worst. I need this programms for work and this kind of problems cost me time and nerves @Adobe

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Hi. Try resetting the workspace: Window > Workspace > Reset "Workspace name". Also, try resetting the preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html#setting_illustrator_preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator is joking you!

Can you try a different interface layout? Show icons or have you tried placing this problematic panel to the left of the screen?

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Try resetting the workspace: Window > Workspace > Reset "Workspace name". Also, try resetting the preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html#setting_illustrator_preferences

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines