Welcome to the new Illustrator Community!

We are so excited to have you join us on your creative journey with Illustrator.

My name is Sujatha Reddy and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Om Nath Jha. My team and our community of experts will continue to guide and assist you as usual in this new space.

We hope you like the new experience!

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, feel free to post here. We are listening.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
50 Replies

Re: Welcome to the new Illustrator Community!

4 days later, lots of questions, concerns, and issues posed by the community.... And not a single response from Adobe.. this rollout should have started as an opt-in redesign instead of a sudden forced adoption. Some people rely on the information in these forums for work.. Lowering the information density and restricting the filtering methods has a real impact on the amount of time it takes to find some information..

Please just go back to the old version and make this one an opt-in so that people can explore and give feedback.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Agreed. I spend a lot of time in the Acrobat Standards an...

Agreed. I spend a lot of time in the Acrobat Standards and Accessibility group and posted several functional issues of the new site in the Topic's Welcome thread asking for feedback only to get two generic replies then the thread was locked a few days later. This now, to me, works like a quick IM app rather than a tool to search through or post technical issues for forum regulars to easily find and provide detailed support that users may not be able to find elsewhere. Every feature that I try to use only hinders my efforts to do either. Very frustrated with this, and to be clear it is not a nebulous "I don't like change" type of complaint. Change is good. This, however, feels as though it was designed with one goal in mind by developers that seemingly have never used a forum before---or at least not the previous version of the Adobe Community Support Forums. I have to hit reply now because if I hit Enter for a new para break it will auto-post. Too, I can't edit for **** in this mobile IM app single line of text reply box. UGH. Reply then Edit Post. Lovely time sink we have now!

*EDIT*

On the plus side, I am getting a lot of forum trophies!

>=\

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, Sep 18, 2019

Oy! 

I wish I had the time and got involved in the ACP testing of the new forum whenever they were announced and stuff.

Umm. I wish I had somehow been able to back up the entirety of the forums from the beginning of time due to the priceless code snippets and technique descriptions. Illustrator is one thing, I've been mostly keeping up with it and know a lot of the "dos and dont's" by memory - but it's those ID and PS posts from super long ago, even obscure Bridge posts - what a trove of knowledge is now scattered among the stars!

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

I guess, please Adobe beg JIRA back and bend the knee.

Adobe Community Professional, Sep 18, 2019
I guess, please Adobe beg JIRA back and bend the knee.
View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Bonjour, c'est peut être moderne mais à mon avis pas une réussite...

Je voudrais savoir où est passé l'espace forum en faraçais ?

Merci

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

The language specific forums are gone. Please post to the...

Adobe Community Professional, Sep 19, 2019
The language specific forums are gone. Please post to the product forum in your native tongue.
View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Bonjour,

Je peux même pas corriger le texte du message précédent,

c'était l'espace forum en français  ?

Est en plus c'est très lent sur une connexion ADSL.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

If it helps, the forum pages load very slowly for me too...

If it helps, the forum pages load very slowly for me too on a good connection. Sometimes a page will only load partially.
View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Hi there.!

Though I haven't the experience of old forum yet I find this format a good one. Change is the part and digital community. I appreciate the new look with exciting features of this forum. Apart from that, i am very much excited to join this thriving community. This part of web is just amazing. I love illustrator and wanna make it my career goal. Thank you Adobe for creating the opportunities in this world

Regards.!

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Which of the features do you find most exciting?

Adobe Community Professional, Sep 24, 2019
Which of the features do you find most exciting?
View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

If you do not have experience in the "old" forum please t...

Adobe Community Professional, Sep 25, 2019

If you do not have experience in the "old" forum please think twice about complimenting the new forum. For we who rely on this form the change is a disaster.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines