• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened on May 6, 2021?

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know what happened yesterday when most of Abobe's servers were unreachable? Anyone here who didn't already have their Adobe apps open were unable to use them because they need to check the CreatveCloud for account info. It was reported as an outage in all of the North American continent. 

Thanks!

- Shawn

IMG_4251.png

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually CC Apps work even without Internet. The CC Desktop App is always open and users stay logged in.

«Someone» at Adobe surely knows – but, does it really matter to us, WHY? 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why, but during the outage even though we had CC open, any Adobe apps that were not already open, 

wouldn't open... saying they couldn't contact Adobe.

It matters to me for several reasons. 

1. One of the many hats I wear is as a Server Admin, so I'd like to know if it was a result of bad actors. Because if so...  it was a massive attack.

2. This is a big problem with the subscription model, as we were unable to do our work yesterday.

Thanks,

- Shawn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot tell you what happened (and why), but I can confirm that yesterday evening I got a similar message when trying to log in the Adobe forums.

My location is Europe and not North America, by the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm in North America (Alaska) and saw no sign of any of this.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines