Highlighted

What happened to the new doc screen? I cant make a blank document

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the new document screen I now have no option of making a blank document. All I have is tons of templates and premade things to choose from Adobe Stock. I've gone through every category and looked all around here for a simple way to make a custom sized doc and can't find it anywhere. It shouldn't be this hard to do this.

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What happened to the new doc screen? I cant make a blank document

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the new document screen I now have no option of making a blank document. All I have is tons of templates and premade things to choose from Adobe Stock. I've gone through every category and looked all around here for a simple way to make a custom sized doc and can't find it anywhere. It shouldn't be this hard to do this.

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a workaround, could you try Preferences > Use legacy "File New" interface.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you this works as a work around but I am confused what happened to this option in the regular file new for me. Bug or removed completely?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works for me (although I prefer (and use) the legacy file new interface.

There are a lot of post about this, but none with a real solution as far as I have seen.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0
Resources