• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what is the best brush to create ceramic tile color effect?

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to recreate the ceramic tile vector file, like attached photos.

Anyone has experince on it? could you give me some advice on what is the best brush to create ceramic tile color effect?

Thanks!!

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what is theprimary interest for you?

Is about how to draw the plants?

Or is it about reproducing an exact texture of those paint strokes? This would not be possible.

The pattern can be drawn using pattern brushes and symbols.

But you need to draw the elements that make up the patterns. For that I would try out width profiles. Then make those into brushes.

Here is a lengthy help article about brushes: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/illustrator/using/brushes.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I am seeking advice for the texture of the paint strokes. I've tried some watercolor brushes, but looks not so ideal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean does it have to be a vector graphic?

As you could use Adobe Capture on your phone and use Patterns.  Then send what you create into Photoshop.  The cool thing is the image you create using your phone is seamless and then can be used to look like really cool tiles.

This is just an idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. It needs to be vector files, because I need it to print out in large canvas, one tile may be 20-30cm in length and width.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines