Highlighted

what's the RLPOnlineInfo software in AI CC2017

Participant ,
Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open AI CC2017 (Mac version 21.1.0) new page, the computer will automatically open the RLPOnlineInfo software. However, this software can not view its contents normally, but can only force to quit. What kind of software is this RLPOnlineInfo? My computer has multiple versions of AI. Why is it only AI CC2017 that has this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

what's the RLPOnlineInfo software in AI CC2017

Participant ,
Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open AI CC2017 (Mac version 21.1.0) new page, the computer will automatically open the RLPOnlineInfo software. However, this software can not view its contents normally, but can only force to quit. What kind of software is this RLPOnlineInfo? My computer has multiple versions of AI. Why is it only AI CC2017 that has this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A quick Google search seem to talk about Malware....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2018 1
Participant ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know what it is for?  Why add it to Ai?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2018 0
PopCapps LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you do anything with Mimaki printers?  I think it is the plugin for RasterLinkPro

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0