Highlighted

What's this "Experimentation" cache folder?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

Anyone have any idea what this "Experimentation" folder is in the cache (/Library/Caches/Adobe/Experimentation)? It's taking up almost 500MB and contains 3 folders: ILST_23.0_LEARN, ILST_23.1_LEARN, ILST_LEARN24.0

I don't ever remeber doing a project called that and can't find anything else on my computer with it.

Thanks!

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What's this "Experimentation" cache folder?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

Anyone have any idea what this "Experimentation" folder is in the cache (/Library/Caches/Adobe/Experimentation)? It's taking up almost 500MB and contains 3 folders: ILST_23.0_LEARN, ILST_23.1_LEARN, ILST_LEARN24.0

I don't ever remeber doing a project called that and can't find anything else on my computer with it.

Thanks!

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just looking for info on this folder as well.  It's using nearly 1 GB of space in my Windows profile.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My folder has flown. It has accumulated 10 GB.

I deleted it and then rebuilds it automatically. But I don't think it will be this size.

In Bridge, Other library previews etc. there is.

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
fmeloooo LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here its taking 2gb. I've no idea what those files are used for. Look like some beginner classes by the file structure and filemanes...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines