• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I copy and paste text as paragraph the text converts automatically to outline

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, When I copy and paste text as paragraph the text converts automatically to outline! in the same illustrator file I use illustrator 24.0.3 on the Mac Platform. Does anyone have any idea where this thing came from? Thanks.

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Feature request , Import and export , Performance , Print and publish , Scripting , SDK , Sync and storage , Third party plugins , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doyou have anything installed or activated in the system that "enhances" the clipboard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i know??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should know what you installed or activated on your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i didn't instal anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK.

I seem to remember this kind of issue being connected to some rather obscure thing.

Can you please close down everything on your computer, make a reboot and then launch only Illustrator. No browser, no e-mail, no screensharing, nothing else. And then try again.

Is there antivirus running? Can you please check its settings? Does it control the clipboard?

Inside the Illustrator prefs can you please check File Handling & Clipboard and turn off the SVG option?

Do you have any third party plugins running in Illustrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you copying text from the same Illustrator document, or from a text editor? If it came from a PDF it may have been outlined before you copied it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from the same Illustrator document

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines