• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I use the Outline view the animated zoom is gone (25.1)

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Pro
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Illustrator 25.1

When I press Control Y to see the Outline view, then press Control Y again to go back, it does not go back to GPU preview. GPU is greyed out. I can´t use the animated zoom after that. I have to restart Illustrator to get back to GPU preview.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. If I close and reopen the doc, it fixes it, no need to close out Illustrator completely (for me):

W10 Pro / Xeon E-2176M / NVIDIA Quaudro P2000 / Ill 25.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Many users have reported this issue. Product team is working to fix this in upcoming releases.

I'd request you to upvote & add your comments on this Adobe Illustrator UserVoice post(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42443869-view-u...) to stay tuned for updates about this issue.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines