Highlighted

When saving Illustrator file to pdf, only my 1st layer shows up

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am saving my illustrator file to pdf, only my 1st layer shows up so when merging the layers it shows up. I have tried a lot of different things but not thing worked other than merging the layers. I have hide the only layer, deleted it, changed the settings, and changed the arrangements which none worked. Please help! thank you!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When saving Illustrator file to pdf, only my 1st layer shows up

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am saving my illustrator file to pdf, only my 1st layer shows up so when merging the layers it shows up. I have tried a lot of different things but not thing worked other than merging the layers. I have hide the only layer, deleted it, changed the settings, and changed the arrangements which none worked. Please help! thank you!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you create a file, set up a few layers, then save as a PDF and then open the PDF in Illustrator?

Please tell us the version and sstem, where exactly you save the PDF and which options you select for the PDF.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0