Highlighted

Where are my cloud documents in Illustrator?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... in Photoshop my home screen has a clearly visible section of "my work" with all my saved cloud documents. When I open Illustrator, I can't see anything like that. I've been trying to figure out how to get a vector image I drew in Fresco (and saved to cloud docs) to open in Illustrator. All adobe products, so I feel like I'm missing something. Any help would be appreciated!

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 8.06.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 8.06.41 AM.png

TOPICS
How to, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where are my cloud documents in Illustrator?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... in Photoshop my home screen has a clearly visible section of "my work" with all my saved cloud documents. When I open Illustrator, I can't see anything like that. I've been trying to figure out how to get a vector image I drew in Fresco (and saved to cloud docs) to open in Illustrator. All adobe products, so I feel like I'm missing something. Any help would be appreciated!

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 8.06.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 8.06.41 AM.png

TOPICS
How to, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco doesn't have the ability to send AI files.

And Illustrator doesn't have Cloud documents.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if you have created purly in vector within Fresco and then would like to edit it in Illustrator?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to export it as a PDF from Fresco.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0