Highlighted

Where is Global Edit?

Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to learn Illustrator using the videos on LinkedIn Learning. There is a step in there where the author uses a function called Global Edit. I have the latest version of AI (24.2.3), but I cannot find this function anywhere. Is this an add-on script, or is there a special place it is located? Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kurt Gold | Adobe Community Professional

Can you see it if you open the Properties palette (Window > Properties)?

TOPICS
How to, Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where is Global Edit?

Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to learn Illustrator using the videos on LinkedIn Learning. There is a step in there where the author uses a function called Global Edit. I have the latest version of AI (24.2.3), but I cannot find this function anywhere. Is this an add-on script, or is there a special place it is located? Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kurt Gold | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
How to, Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the problem. I didn't know I had to have an object selected. Told you I was learning! Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0