• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the control box on top?

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest version of the Korean version, but when I see it on YouTube, there's a control box that others can adjust to the top, but where's the version i'm using?

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Try Window>Control menu option

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Go under the Window menu to Control.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Sounds like you're using the default Essentials Workspace with the Properties panel. While the new Properties panel is great for helping beginners find features, it's not great for most of what you would want to do in Illustrator. 

I would suggest switching to any other Workspace, such as Painting, Typography or even Essential Classic, depending on the features needed for a project. You'll find the workspace popup menu in the upper right of your applicatoon window. (Look for the word Essentials.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Window>Control menu option

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you're using the default Essentials Workspace with the Properties panel. While the new Properties panel is great for helping beginners find features, it's not great for most of what you would want to do in Illustrator. 

I would suggest switching to any other Workspace, such as Painting, Typography or even Essential Classic, depending on the features needed for a project. You'll find the workspace popup menu in the upper right of your applicatoon window. (Look for the word Essentials.) Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

저가 독학으로 배울려는데 유튜브에서는 위에다 컨트롤박스가 있던데 한국판최신버전은 위에있는 컨트롤 박스가 어디에 있나요?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go under the Window menu to Control.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow! Three correct answers. Very cool!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines