• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where's my artwork?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was doing an artwork of mine in Illustrator, saved it and switched of my laptop. When I switched it on and tried opening the illustrator document to work on my piece, a 'text import' option box popped up. My work is entirely made up of shapes with no text, I don't why this option popped up. Anyway, I clicked Ok and Wala! a blank screen with one layer! I tried quiting the document without saving it thinking my work will show up when I re-open the document, but nothing! It does the same thing.

How do I fix this? What do I do to get my work (that I spent a loooong time working on) back? Please help.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Were you opening it in Illustrator on the laptop? What file format or extension was it saved out as from the original computer? Sounds like it got transposed from Dropbox or another cloud sharing service to a txt file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines