Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which product for my charity windbreak concept

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I need some specific advice on which product I need to use for my windbreaker idea. I have been getting some conflicting advice (and getting advice from Adobe direct isnt straight forward..) but need to sort this a.s.a.p. Its really only dragging and dropping logo's and occasionally tweaking someones logo..thats all. I dont need (for now) to know the app inside and out. Even if someone can forward a specific tutorial or advice and hopefully not just 'Learn Elements' or ' Learn Illustrator' which as you can imagine will be longwinded. time consuming and complicated. Thankyou

Flag 2.jpgimg.pngNHS MAIN.jpg

TOPICS
Feature request , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have whoever is printing your product to do it for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
I was wondering which genius would reply with that. Perhaps you should work for Adobe. Their support team are only marginally more informative. Brilliant advice. Think about it..

Sent from my Huawei phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having someone else do it for you is not bad advice.

For this kind of specific production youwill need certain knowledge and in case there are issues, they might be difficult to solve. Just having the knowledge which is necessary might get you into deep trouble.

But since you're asking: Selecting an appropriate app for this depends on some things:

- Exactly what kind of file type do you have to deliver to the printing service?

- Are there templates available? What kind of templates are they, which file type?

- Exactly what kind of file type are the logos? Are the logos of sufficient quality for this?

Offending the people whom you are asking for help is not always the best idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines