Highlighted

White border on left side when saving an illustrator file as a pdf

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am designing flyers for my business and I keep getting a white border on only the left side of my file after I save it as a PDF from illustrator. The white line doesnt show while in illustrator though. I understand it may be the size of the artboard vs my artwork? How can I fix this, im new to illustrator. Thank you in advance!!

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

White border on left side when saving an illustrator file as a pdf

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am designing flyers for my business and I keep getting a white border on only the left side of my file after I save it as a PDF from illustrator. The white line doesnt show while in illustrator though. I understand it may be the size of the artboard vs my artwork? How can I fix this, im new to illustrator. Thank you in advance!!

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show screenshots.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0
Resources