• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

white gradient always

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want a color that I need from the internet I eyedrop it into a square then add it as a swatch. When I then try to use multiple colors in the gradient they are all white.  For example I tried to get a really nice pink color and when i drag it into the gradient box it turns white. Its sooo annoying. Why does it do that and how can I make it the actual colour? 

Steps to fix it/ video link would be nice 

Thx

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Enthusiast , Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Make sure that the swatch you are dragging into the Gradient is a solid color. If the swatch is a gradient or a pattern swatch it will appear as white when dragging into the gradient.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure that the swatch you are dragging into the Gradient is a solid color. If the swatch is a gradient or a pattern swatch it will appear as white when dragging into the gradient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines