Highlighted

White square when I create color swatch

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, in order to join seamless wallpaper designs, I drag the design to the color swatch panel to create a new color swatch. Then I fill in a rectangle using the new swatch and I have my joined wallpaper. However this doesn't always work. Sometimes when I create the swatch, I get a big white frame around the design. When I fill in the shape, the fill includes the frame as well. I cannot understand why for the life of me.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

There needs to be a no fill no stroke rectangle at the bottom of the object stack that marks the repeat. Then drag the design with that rectangle into the swatches.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

White square when I create color swatch

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, in order to join seamless wallpaper designs, I drag the design to the color swatch panel to create a new color swatch. Then I fill in a rectangle using the new swatch and I have my joined wallpaper. However this doesn't always work. Sometimes when I create the swatch, I get a big white frame around the design. When I fill in the shape, the fill includes the frame as well. I cannot understand why for the life of me.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

There needs to be a no fill no stroke rectangle at the bottom of the object stack that marks the repeat. Then drag the design with that rectangle into the swatches.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines