• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does Illustrator force me to quit the app after my laptop goes into sleep mode. Every time

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open my laptop with Illustrator or Photoshop open ( after being in sleep mode ), it automattically quits the app when logging back in. Every single time

Latest Illustrator, CC, Windows 10....so annoying to not even give me a chance to cancel quitting.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to search for that on your laptop.

I can keep Illustrator open for days on my laptop (Mac OS) and of course it goes to sleep mode a lot in-between.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see there's a new update and i'm trying that. You would think that my Unity app would be quiting also, so i'm not sure if it's my laptop. This started about 3 weeks ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines