Why does Illustrator force me to quit the app after my laptop goes into sleep mode. Every time

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open my laptop with Illustrator or Photoshop open ( after being in sleep mode ), it automattically quits the app when logging back in. Every single time

Latest Illustrator, CC, Windows 10....so annoying to not even give me a chance to cancel quitting.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to search for that on your laptop.

I can keep Illustrator open for days on my laptop (Mac OS) and of course it goes to sleep mode a lot in-between.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
krupps21 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see there's a new update and i'm trying that. You would think that my Unity app would be quiting also, so i'm not sure if it's my laptop. This started about 3 weeks ago.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines