Highlighted

Why have my colour values changed to percentages?

Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason my RBG values have changed from 0-255 values to percentages, someone please tell me this is me pressing some random shortcut than an actual change? If so how do I change it back!

If you double click here it changes the unit... Screenshot 2020-08-26 at 11.51.30.png

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why have my colour values changed to percentages?

Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason my RBG values have changed from 0-255 values to percentages, someone please tell me this is me pressing some random shortcut than an actual change? If so how do I change it back!

If you double click here it changes the unit... Screenshot 2020-08-26 at 11.51.30.png

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 26, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0