• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why my illustrator's open type not working

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

illustrator's open type not working....i hane seen many tutorials but their open type working properly but notr mine......its blury....

plz help me

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Not all Open Type options are available with every font. If you switch to different fonts to test it, you should see various options enabled depending on the specific font. Here's more information on the Open Type panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not all Open Type options are available with every font. If you switch to different fonts to test it, you should see various options enabled depending on the specific font. Here's more information on the Open Type panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to good information shared above, I'd request checking out this help article as well to know more about fonts & troubleshooting.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines