• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will Adobe Forgive me?

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am an Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator Cs6 Crack version user. I live in Bangladesh. Last two years I am using a crack version of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator Cs6. Recently I knew that that was Haram (not permissible in Islam) to using pirated software. I have no ability to pay Adobe. Now, I m trying to leave adobe. Now I want to forgive with Adobe company for using their software for the last two/three years with pirated/crack versions. I hope they forgive me. Will Adobe forgive me? (Sorry for my bad English)

TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export , Scripting , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Adobe forgives you, check this thread with a similar request and a response from an Adobe Employee

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/compensate-for-the-past/m-p/11216524?cid=101&cgid=18269&page=1#M181544

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would not try to speak for Adobe on this matter. I am only interested in what you mean by "leave Adobe". Do you mean you have found another software program to replace Photoshop and Illustrator? If so, do you find it is affordable to use it legally?

I realize Adobe software can seem expensive for a freelance artist, especially when freelance hourly rates are artifically reduced by other artists who choose, or feel compelled to use illegal software. It is a visious cycle.

In a perfect world the cost of production would be factored in to the cost of the finished product. I feel this starts with the individual and you are right to consider another software that provides a more sustainable business model.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe forgives you, check this thread with a similar request and a response from an Adobe Employee

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/compensate-for-the-past/m-p/11216524?cid=101&cgid=18269&p...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2023 Oct 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@CarlosCanto  Hi Dear Adobe team, I admit that I made the same mistake in the past of " using a cracked version of some Adobe software''. now I am uncomfortable with what I did. does Adobe also forgive me? does this forgiveness include me? Of course, from now on I decide to pay for an official subscription. I appreciate your response Dear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2023 Oct 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Yahya26889957kt41  hmm I don't now what to say, I guess "yes".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines