• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will it be illegal to use illustator trail version all time?

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use illustator but I can not bear it. Now, If I uninstall and install it every after 7 days and use it, will it be illegal?

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Feature request , Import and export , Performance , Print and publish , Scripting , SDK , Sync and storage , Third party plugins , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

It won't work on the same computer as trial again, so you would need a new computer and a new Adobe account every week. A big hassle don't you think. Better look for open source or cheaper options outside Adobe, you will surely find one that fits your needs.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It won't work on the same computer as trial again, so you would need a new computer and a new Adobe account every week. A big hassle don't you think. Better look for open source or cheaper options outside Adobe, you will surely find one that fits your needs.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines