• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will there be a adobe illustrator cc coming to the samsung galaxy store like on the ipad?

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

High-end android tablet like the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 may be able to handle such apps right?

Hope illustrator will be available on samsung tablets for vector graphic design soon!

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As of now there is no official word about this, however, I could pass on your request to the Product team and you could do that too by sharing it on our UserVoice page

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As of now there is no official word about this, however, I could pass on your request to the Product team and you could do that too by sharing it on our UserVoice page

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also requested this, I am a professional artist and long time user of Adobe products. Please port this over, I don't know if you have an exclusive contract with Apple but the rest of us would love to have access to this tool. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make this happen soon...Wish of the adobe products to work on at least Samsung s7 tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so tired of things only coming out for Apple. 

I know Adobe has a deal with Apple... but Apple is not the be all end all product.

It would be nice if we could start seeing launches for everything on both Apple and Android devices at the same time (and not months apart after the hype dies down).

My big problem with Apple is that they have become increasingly greedy.

Example... they could come out with a touch screen computer or an iPad that is stronger.  But see Apple is smart and wants you to buy two devices and not just one.  If there is a touch screen Mac, then iPad sales will drop.  If there is a more powerful iPad then Mac sales drop. 

Then with the iPhone... let's remove headphone ports and force people to buy our earbuds.  Granted now Samsung is starting to do that too.

But this greediness is what drove me away from Apple in the first place.  At one time I was an Apple Fan Boy.... but not anymore.

I would rather have PC and Android devices. Hopefully, we will see more launches of new mobile software on all devices at the same time (again not releasing for Apple first then Android a year later).

Sorry... I always rant when I get on this topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, it kinda stinks that the same product that I am paying for is available for apple users and unavailable to Android/Samsung users...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to think that there is no other graphics software that is easy to learn and use to make all kinds of beautiful things than Adobe illustrator. It's the best of the best yet it beats the imagination that Adobe illustrator is not on the android platform. Half the people across the world who use mobile devices are probably on Android or have used android given that it is the most common mobile phone OS in the world. Why the people at Adobe thinks it's not a priority to get Adobe illustrator on the android platform is just impossible to comprehend

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I get it on my flip phone please...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Samsung Tablet and a Samsung Mobile and would love to use my Photoshop account on my Android devices

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Stanley Heinze  a écrit :

I am using a Samsung Tablet and a Samsung Mobile and would love to use my Photoshop account on my Android devices

Please post feature requests to Uservoice (see link in Srishti's post). The developers don't read this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines