Highlighted

‘’Windows” drop down

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the pc version there row on the top that have drop down menus, one being windows to open different windows. I'm trying to create a pattern and can't since we no longer have that bar, how to i get to it on the iPad version?

TOPICS
How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

‘’Windows” drop down

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the pc version there row on the top that have drop down menus, one being windows to open different windows. I'm trying to create a pattern and can't since we no longer have that bar, how to i get to it on the iPad version?

TOPICS
How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a forum specifically for the iPad version here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-for-the-ipad/bd-p/illustrator-for-the-ipad

Though you may get answers on this forum sometimes, I would imagine many users (such as me) are desktop users/don't have an iPad.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Resources