Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

witdh & height export SVG

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

depuis mon passage à CC 2020, lorsque je réalise mes fichiers vectoriels dans Illustrator et que je les enregistre en SVG ceux-ci n'ont plus les attributs width="" et height=""

Du coup lorsque je les utilise sur un site internet ils ne s'affichent pas car considéré comme "0px x 0px".

Comment faire en sorte qu'Illustrator intègre bien la largeur et la hauteur de mes fichiers ?

Hello,

since my transition to CC 2020, when I create my vector files in Illustrator and save them in SVG, they no longer have the attributes width="" and height=""

So when I use them on a website they do not appear because they are considered "0px x 0px".

How do I make Illustrator properly integrate the width and height of my files?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't configure the code.

Do you save the files "Responsive"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

en fait il suffit de faire "Exporter" pour que l'espace de travail soit pris en compte et que les dimensions du document soient insérées.
un "enregitrer sous" semble supprimer les informations "width" et "height"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines