• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace and toolbar missing from Illustrator 24.3 version every single time I open the app

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says, I have checked other posts and there are many similar bugs since 2014. Its very anoying that this issue still doesn't have a clear fix. As someone who  relies on illustrator for his work, this issue is frustrating and time consuming. Every time I launch I need to arrange my workspace.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

I RESET PREFERENCES and restarted illustrator and it worked!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This points to general issues with your preferences.

Does it work more reliably when you create a new user account on your computer and launch Illustrator from that for a few days?

User accounts may go corrupt. And then the only thing that helps is set up a new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the EXACT same issue. I've uninstalled Illustrator 24.3 and reinstalled it. I've rebooted my computer as well and have redone my preferences. Even when I arrange my workspace, it WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO SAVE THE WORKSPACE. It's completely greyed out. I work with this and cannot work this way! PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I RESET PREFERENCES and restarted illustrator and it worked!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines