Highlighted

Workspace disappear

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime i open Illustrator, my workspace disappears. I have to manually bring in the toolbars and controls each time. My workspace menu does not allow me to even create a new workspace either.

i use Illustrator 2019 version

Anybody have any idea how to fix it? i even tried resetting all my preferences and starting from scratch but it still doesnt show up.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Workspace disappear

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime i open Illustrator, my workspace disappears. I have to manually bring in the toolbars and controls each time. My workspace menu does not allow me to even create a new workspace either.

i use Illustrator 2019 version

Anybody have any idea how to fix it? i even tried resetting all my preferences and starting from scratch but it still doesnt show up.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any particular reason you aren't using Illustrator 2020? Updating to the latest version may solve your issue. It's also possible to have multiple versions of Illustrator simultaneously installed in case you wanted to keep Illustrator 2019 installed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Resources