• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace issues with the M1

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchase a mac mini M1 which is running Big Sur and its sole purpose is for AI & PS and a Wacom Cintiq. I have installed every current update and driver. When I run Ai and set up a workspace and begin to use tools like the pen tool, the entire work area goes either all white or all blue. I am still able to see the menu, toolbar, and rulers but the rest of the screen goes either white or blue. The screen returns to normal once I delete the art or line segment that was just created. I have tried unplugging the Wacom and just using a monitor, but the same glitch occurs. 

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, it seems that Adobe is working on getting their apps to run natively on the M1 chip. (https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/apple-silicon-m1-chip.html). To check if your app is running, using Rosetta, please check in the Activity Monitor App in your Utilities folder, and check the "Architecture" column.

If you're running in Rosetta, already, this should be reported on the Adobe Bug report page at https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the delay. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, could please try turning off GPU performance from Preferences (CMD+K) and let us know how it goes. 

GPU performance Ai.png

Feel free to let us know if you still need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines