Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace not showing tools and stuck on 'Essencials Classic'

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

My Illustrator workspace suddently stopped showing all the toolbars, and is stuck on the 'Essencial Classics' mode, even if i select another one. I've tried pressing TAB, downloading illustrator again but nothing happens. I can manually add the toolbars by selecting them in the Window menu, but I have to do it every time I open illustrator. How can I fix this?

thank you!

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Clara,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS & Illustrator?

I'd request resetting the Adobe Illustrator preferences once and see if it helps you out. Please follow instructions given on this help article and see if it helps.

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines