Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zauberstab, Farbasuwahl innerhalb eines Bereiches, oder einer Zeichenfläche

Participant ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,
I would like to use the magic ( zauberstab) wand to mark only one color of an area (for example: selection) without having to move this area to a new level and without having to lock the other levels.
Is that possible?
Can I only use the magic wand within one drawing area so that the same color is not selected on the other drawing areas.

I thank you in advance for your answers.

greeting
Heininger

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Hi Heininger,

As Kurt mentioned, this sounds like a great feature request. I will pass on this feedback to our product team and you could do that too by sharing on our UserVoice page (https://illustrator.uservoice.com/). Once done, paste the link here, so that other users can also upvote that.

This is the best way of sharing your ideas with Product teams so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be a good feature request to add another option for the Magic Wand tool. It already has an option to use or not use all layers.

Something like "Use All artboards" or "Use only current artboard" would be pretty useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heininger,

As Kurt mentioned, this sounds like a great feature request. I will pass on this feedback to our product team and you could do that too by sharing on our UserVoice page (https://illustrator.uservoice.com/). Once done, paste the link here, so that other users can also upvote that.

This is the best way of sharing your ideas with Product teams so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This sounds good for the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines