• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

zero point problem

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have moved the zero point of the measurements at the top of the page and to the left, (I find that the figures are written small but I do not see where to be able to enlarge them.), On the other hand by double clicking on the origin from point zero does not return to its initial place; If you have any idea about this problem? Thank you in advance !!

Capture illustrator 0.JPG

[ attachment inserted as inline image by moderator ]

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Yes each plan de travail can have its own zero point.

When you have chosen that, the zero point will change when you click on a plan de travail.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

If you select this option, each artboard will get its own zero point.

Capture d’écran 2020-10-10 à 15.58.45.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read the information here: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/rulers-grids-guides-crop-marks.html 

If you still have questions, let us know and we can discuss it further.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, for me what dosen't work is : To restore the default ruler origin, double-click the upper-left corner where the rulers intersect.

*when i double clic in the intersect nothing happend...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you Ctrl or right click the intersection of the rulers you can switch between Global and Artboard rulers. Does that make a difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i have the two options in this case, i think i must read the zero point with "plan" models. each plan have is own zero point if i understand but i don't understand how to  change each one, sorry for my english !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture illustrator big letters.JPG

I see the problem was with resolution of screen 4k, so in AI i make biggest AI and then th double-click run well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes each plan de travail can have its own zero point.

When you have chosen that, the zero point will change when you click on a plan de travail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the zero point, I have a part of AI that works: the origin of the planes, on the other hand when I ask to be on the global origin the double click no longer works, it displays the origin of one of the plans present but it does not return to zero of the document. What am I doing wrolink to AI zero point ng? Thank you !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you select this option, each artboard will get its own zero point.

Capture d’écran 2020-10-10 à 15.58.45.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines