• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

zoom with direct selection tool

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having issues using the extended features for the direct selection tool. Using 25.2.1 (now upgraded to 25.2.3). I used to be able to press (command + space) to marquee zoom in any document in nearly every version of illustrator (most every version all the way back to the late 1990's!). Now that function fails after an undetermined amount of time. It will only flip to the selection tool. The only fix I have found is a full computer restart. Anyone else having this issue? This is killing my production environment! 

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify, the command + space keyboard shortcut works from any tool in the tool pallet usually. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Greg,

Apologies for the delayed response. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS? Have you tried resetting the preferences of the app? If not, please follow the steps given on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/troubleshoot-preference-issues.html) & let us know if it helps.
Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines