• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot get text macro option in my copy of Adobe Indesign

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can somone help please? in order to use a text macro the help function tells me to to go window/text macro etc but I do not have that option in my window menu.. any ideas anybody- would be very grateful to get a solution

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a stand-alone version of InCopy or one that's part of a large editorial installation with third-party management on top of it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's just what we downloaded from the Adobe Creative Suite as part of our private membership

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope you mean Creative Cloud and just to be sure, you are using InCopy, not InDesign? If so, please try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind. You're in the wrong forum if you're using InDesign. InCopy has text macros...InDesign does not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines