Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a copy box in Incopy that doesn't affect pricing

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm currently working with a workflow that is leaving a lot of room for human error and was looking into Incopy to help improve my current workflow within our department with copy. We have a brand guideline of our copyboxes for company's catalog that looks like this:

Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 9.26.02 AM.png

 I'm wondering if there is a way in Incopy to make this editable while not updating the priceline. My reason being is the pricing changes periodically throughout the catalog year so I need to be able to update the body copy when needed and change the pricing when needed but not have the pricelinee update in other books where pricing is different. Hope that makes sense! 

At this point I'm considering making the priceline it's own copy box and just grouping the two.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Short answer: No. Use two separate frames and do not export the pricing to InCopy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Short answer: No. Use two separate frames and do not export the pricing to InCopy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines