• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text in notes is shown backwards

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I type text into a note, this text is shown backwards. Does anyone know how I can solve this so that the text is shown normally again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of this? I'd be curious to understand what is going on here. If deleting the preferences for InCopy doesn't help it sounds like some strange settings someplace (or if you're using a version of InCopy that uses right to left text.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately the documents were closed by the agency I worked with so I cannot access the documents anymore. However, should this problem occur again in future I'll send you a screenshot. Anyway, thanks in advance for your help!

Marion.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

My colleague now has the same problem, see below screenshot. If you know what is going here I look forward to hearing this. Thx, Marion. 

Marion5EC2_0-1618485763004.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What language do you have assigned to that text?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines