• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buttons on toolbars shift location when opening IC on a laptop

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I normally use InCopy on a large PC desktop monitor. My employer just issued me a much smaller laptop to use if I have to work at home. For some reason, the buttons on the toolbars shift to the right each time I open IC on the laptop. After several close/reopens, several of my toolbars appear to have no buttons. This issues seems to affect all toolbars that can be toggled in the Window menu.

A few toolbars will always show up correctly if they are turned into buttons on the left or right side of the window. These also correctly resize if I pull out from immediately under the menu bar and then snap them back. However, certain toolbars don't respond to these fixes. Unresponsive toolbars include: Command Bar, Galley & Story Appearance, and Type & Tables. These all share the common element of not being designed to function as buttons at the sides of the screen.

Any ideas as to how to make all the toolbars display correctly?

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try resetting your preferences. See Restore all preferences and default settings on Adobe's Help site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines