Every new document is open with an assignment I can't delete

Contributor ,
Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I have never used the assignment option in InDesing and not familer with it. I don't know what I did but suddenly I see that every new document I create is open with an assignment I can't delete.

ID-user-assignment.jpg

It all started when I was trying see how notes option works in a certain doement, I really don't know what I did but I would like to remove it and the delete option is grayed out...

ID-Keto-Assiments.jpg

I wold like to turn this option off, or to remvoe this Unknown user, and don't knwo what to do. 

Can somone help me please?

I'm using the latest InDesign version 16.1 on a mac OS 10.14.6

Thank you,

shlomit

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give example of the such .indd through some yadisk or dropbox service? And some of forum users may be check it for you this file.

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Shlomit Heymann AUTHOR LATEST
Contributor ,
Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning George,

Yes sure. Just created a new file, here is a link to d/l it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcrk2jj5ltnz36s/Assignmet.indd?dl=0

Thank you 🙂

Shlomit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines