Exit

Having trouble downloading Incopy

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2019 Mar 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

New to forum, and Adobe in general.

A few weeks ago I added some of the Adobe CC programs to this laptop.  This morning I logged in several times, but have been unable to get any of my selections to download. I thought it might be my internet security app, so I turned it off, but that didn't change anything. 

I am using a Acer Aspire R7 with Windows 10.

If anyone has any advice, it would be appreciated.

Thank You

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Are you using the Creative Cloud app to download InCopy? Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the CC app? You can also check Creative Cloud Download & Install​ forum for more assistance related to download & install issues.

Sample screenshot:

Screenshot_7.png

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Are you using the Creative Cloud app to download InCopy? Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the CC app? You can also check Creative Cloud Download & Install​ forum for more assistance related to download & install issues.

Sample screenshot:

Screenshot_7.png

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines