Incopy Assignment panel icons missing

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:I

I'm using IncopyCC 13.0.1 and the Available and Text status icons in the Assignments panel are not appearing so I can't immediately see in whether my text content is up to date and available to check out.

Any idea how to get those icons back?

-Kevin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Most Valuable Participant , Oct 09, 2018
BobLevine Most Valuable Participant , Oct 09, 2018
Panel display issues can usually be fixed by resetting your preferences.https://forums.adobe.com/thread/526990That’s for InDesign but the procedure is the same for InCopy.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Do you mean placed ICML files are not appearing in the Assignments panel? If yes, please check this Uservoice link for more details and workaround: Placed ICML files do not appear in the Assignments panel – Adobe InDesign Feedback

Thanks,

Om

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Om,

Thanks for answering, but that's not my issue. The ICML files are there but the icons on the right side of the Assignment window that show whether the stories are checked out or not are missing. I used to see those icons (and have them in Indesign), and others at my job who also have Incopy 13.0.1 get those icons in their Assignment window. I just can't find any preference or view option to have them show

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Panel display issues can usually be fixed by resetting your preferences.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/526990

That’s for InDesign but the procedure is the same for InCopy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
KevinHolden AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bob, thank you, that worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines